McIntosh showed their new D100 DAC with two new USB cables from Transparent Audio, the MCD500 CD player, a C50 Pre-amp and the MC601 mono amplifiers. Vienna Acoustics brought their beautiful new prototype of the Beethoven Imperial Grand loudspeakers. Their 24/48khz orchestra recording demonstrated the depth and nuance available from this remarkable combination — the music was alive, rich, full and very detailed.
- The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Take Five, from the Time Out album.
- Alison Krauss and Union Station, The Lucky One, from the album New Favorite.
- Paul McCartney, Jenny Wren, from the album Chaos And Creation In The Backyard.
- Dave Brubeck, CD – Time Out, Track: Take Five
- Allison Krauss – Union Station, CD – New Favorite, Track: The Lucky One
- Paul McCartney, CD – Chaos and Creation in the Backyard, Track: Jenny Wren
- Yello, CD – Touch, Track: Stay
- Jeffrey Gains, CD – Always Be, Track: In Your Eyes (Live and Studio)
- Peter Gabriel, 24bit / 48kHz So, Track: In Your Eyes
- Peter Gabriel, 24bit / 48kHz New Blood, Track: In Your Eyes
More playlists coming next week!